I'm resisting the urge to continually document and pay homage to the "before". It robs me of momentum.
Review, documentation, and transition are job requirements but measuring success based on the mess you were drags down the future. It isn't an apology, it is a journey.
I am wrapping up the residency. I'll be porting over my main site content to this new site with my remaining time. I'll leave behind the "before" to focus on the "after".
I can't tell you what I learned. I can only show you.
Join me this Fall:
- Featured artist at Conjuring Designs
- Auctions on eBay throughout the rest of the year
- Work from this summer on display at Cult of Gemini, Grass Valley, September-December
- 3rd Annual "War on Women Art Show", Pittsburgh, October 13
- New small works arriving at Neva Co, Nevada City, Mid-October
- Of course my store is always open.
- Special studio visits with art and ideas will be scheduled for October/November/December
- Stay up to date on events, works in progress, videos and auctions on Facebook.